Hi Jens!

> > > Sure, Monday at 5pm pacific time works for me.  We'll see how many
> > > questions do show up.  If nothing else, we can catch up with the old
> > > team :-)
> >
> > Could we perhaps change this. All of us scattered around the middle of earth
> > (europe, south africa, etc.) strikes that as 23:00, 00:00, etc.
> >
> > What about 8am - 10am pacific time. That's our afternoons?
>
> So you want to stick the Aussie's with the bad time slot, eh?

Forgot about them :P

> > Maybe that would screw people in the far east, but I don't know how many of
> > the interested parties is in the far east.
>
> There used to be quite a few key developers there:  David, Gareth and
> Nathen H. to name a few.  However, David and Gareth are in the states
> now, so you might be able to pull off this switch.
>
> > Maybe we should have a little poll?
>
> From my experience, location isn't everything.  Some developers work
> late, others get up early--some, like Gareth, don't sleep--so they are
> easy to schedule.  We'll let you tally the poll since you're obviously
> unbiased :-)  Everyone should send their vote directly to you and not
> the list to save the clutter.  Also, we should use GMT so you don't have
> to figure out which time zone we are in.  I'll post my preference here,
> just to give an example:

Maybe we shouldn't compromise then. How about 2 irc chats every 2nd day. One
in the morning, one in the afternoon? That way everyone in the world should
be able to get a chance to answer/ask something in the sane hours of the day

--

Regards
 Abraham

His designs were strictly honourable, as the phrase is: that is, to rob
a lady of her fortune by way of marriage.
                -- Henry Fielding, "Tom Jones"

 Abraham vd Merwe - 2d3D, Inc.

 Device Driver Development, Outsourcing, Embedded Systems

  Cell: +27 82 565 4451         Snailmail:
   Tel: +27 21 761 7549            Block C, Antree Park
   Fax: +27 21 761 7648            Doncaster Road
 Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]         Kenilworth, 7700
  Http: http://www.2d3d.com        South Africa