Talk about danger... Martti OH2BH, my brother in kidney tranplantation was along with the crew on BS7. We must take large amounts of anti-rejection medications and others a few times a day or risk organ rejection which could lead to death. No whimpering out of Martti , but I really would like to know how he kept all those pills dry. DX is!... 73, Ron

Dan Zimmerman N3OX wrote:
N1DG; Los Angeles is a new one?  Hehehe.

I agree that there is no sense deleting an entity because of danger.
Yes, the BS7H guys put their lives on the line for a few silly radio
contacts, but I bet that it was an experience that they will never for
a second regret.

It's called an adventure.  If it had truly been a suicide mission, no
one would activate it.

- - - - - - -

I think there should never be a precedent set for deletion or
exclusion from the DXCC list because a particular entity is too hard
to activate, no matter what the reason.

I want more entities, not fewer.  More fun that way (point taken about
IOTA; haven't gone that way yet, but maybe after I work another 40
countries or so )

73,
Dan

Ronald Loneker Sr. - KA2BZS