On 5/10/2007 Dan Zimmerman N3OX wrote:

> Why do you feel that each entity should have a permanent population?
> Why not start a seperate award for that instead?

Because I feel the rest are silly - really.  I got BS7 - I got Peter I, I got
KP5 - I feel all 3 are silly.  Just my 2 cents worth.  I know it's tradition
and all, but to me, I find it kinda weird.  Heck - I don't think I've sent out
a card in a year - I have the VU7 sitting here, and about 4-5 other all time
new ones.

I'm starting to think my first elmer (oh, 27 years ago, when I did NOT get
ticket) was right - he hated the quick 59 qso, and actually liked to spend a
few seconds talking to the DX

--
73 de KG2V

For the Children - RKBA!

Darwin's Law of Carcinogens: Cancer cures smoking.