John,

Where did you address the parts request?  If it was to anything other than
[EMAIL PROTECTED], that alone would be adequate explaination for the delay.
If you did send the request to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and did not get a response
(automated though it may be) within a few hours, something went wrong.

I suggest you call Elecraft since you have had prior problems with email -
talk with Scott or Brian, or if you have part numbers, you can talk with Pam
or Lisa and they can handle it.  You should receive your parts within a week
or less depending on the shipment mode.  I receive Priority Mail in 3 days,
1st class takes about a week, and UPS ground is 4 or 5 days, and I am in
North Carolina which is a long way from Aptos, CA.

I don't know if you are among the 'guilty' or not, but in the past, I have
seen parts requests posted to the Elecraft reflector -  The reflector is a
forum of Elecraft users, and of course is not the proper venue for such
things as parts requests - sometimes the proper folks at Elecraft will see
such a request and respond, but often times, they do not have the time to
monitor everything on the reflector, and such 'requests' may be missed.

73,
Don W3FPR