Hello all,

I recently joined the reflector after purchasing an older K2. I was recently
looking for a Kat100 to mate with the K2 and found one on QTH. It had several
deficiencies and because of the reflector, I found Don Wilhelm. He took the
tuner and repaired it within a week. It's now in line, doing what's it's
supposed to do. My point is no matter if you own a K1, K2, or K3, answers, no
matter what, can be found here.

73

Steve
N2SER

On September 21, 2016, at 05:16, Johnny Siu via Elecraft