10^9+ ohms [1,000 megohms or more] is pretty much "non-conductive" for anything we ordinary hams have to measure it. My Heath MM-1 just doesn't register at that. :-)

Whether or not your mat is any good for ESD protection, and whether or not you can believe the specs if it has them, depends a lot on where it comes from.

73,

Fred K6DGW
- Sparks NV DM09dn

- Northern California Contest Club