Eric,

I do repairs, alignment and calibration and upgrades of the Elecraft legacy gear (K2, K1, KX1 and XV series transverters), and I am as busy as I want to be (sometimes more than I want to be). So there is still a lot of interest in that gear, but you are right, most of the posts are about the K3, KX3 and KX2. Non-the-less, there are frequent posts about the legacy gear. Many of the older posts about "how to do ..." are no longer seen, but those questions do pop up occasionally.

Many of the K2, K1 and KX1 posts come from folks who have purchased a used transceiver. In many cases, they did not get all the associated pieces (counter probe for the K2, connecting cables for the KAT100, power cables, etc.) so those new owners need assistance, and they do often post to the reflector.

73,
Don W3FPR