From: Elecraft [mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of
Richard Fjeld
Sent: Monday, September 19, 2016 7:34 PM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] Anti-static Pads

At this point; A Question about how to properly test an anti-static mat?

I bought one last winter that appears to be totally non-conductive. I don't
think it is my error.
If others have mats like this, and are trusting them, I can see the
possibility for failures.

Dick, n0ce

P.S. I like reading the comments about the K2's.