From: "Frank O'Donnell" <vf...@inkbox.net>
To: "Barry" <k3...@comcast.net>; "elecraft@mailman.qth.net" <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: 1/29/2020 1:11:53 AM
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] K3S, VOX and WSJT-X?

Thanks. After I set mine up the same, when I press Tune or transmit in WSJT-X I
can see audio going out to the USB Codec output in the Windows audio system.
However, no sign of any action on the K3S. Besides toggling VOX on with the
button at the upper left of the K3(s)'s front panel, is there anything else you
need to set on the rig to make this work?