Wow - you know how you sometimes get all fidgety and itchy when you're close
to the end of a good book?

On 14/9/07 23:05, "Lyle Johnson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> sent:

--
Everything secret degenerates, even the administration of justice; nothing
is safe that does not show how it can bear discussion and publicity.