        From:  ron_pick...@hypercom.com
        Sent:  Thursday, September 10, 1998 5:06 PM
        To:  emc-p...@ieee.org; knigh...@exchange.sandiegoca.ncr.com
        Subject:  Re[2]: Are all these agencies really necessary?

         Jim,

         But then we'd all have to pay royalties for using the WM
(ugh...). Would the
         collected funds be thrown into the bottomless depository in
Dayton? And I
         thought the IRS was powerful. :-)

         Best regards,
         Ron Pickard
         ron_pick...@hypercom.com

_________________________________
        Subject: RE: Are all these agencies really necessary?
        Author:  "Knighten  Jim" <knigh...@exchange.sandiegoca.ncr.com>
at INTERNET
        Date:    9/10/98 1:15 PM

        Dan,

        At NCR, we would vote for World Mark, which is the product name
of our
        high end enterprise servers.

        Jim

        Dr. Jim Knighten                e-mail: