To all who replied:
        Thanks for the quick and hearty responses!
        I certainly agree that the world does not need another artificial
language like esperanto.
        Some people are better at languages than others, though, and i have
seen some very good engineers having to really struggle with ours.

        Meanwhile, I have it on excellent authority that the Spanish
Government is about to simplify the Spanish language, eliminating all the
accent marks to make an easy, logical language even easier to learn and to use.

        Oh well, lets get back to work.

Best Regards,
Lou