No you don't. The latest version is ICES-003 2004 Issue 4.

Actually the FCC will accept test data done to CISPR 22 (see CFR 47, Part
15.109 (g)).

If the ITE device is an intentional radiator, then the testing site will
have to be listed by the FCC and IC.

Bob Heller
3M EMC Laboratory, 76-1-01
St. Paul, MN 55107-1208
Tel:  651- 778-6336
Fax:  651-778-6252

             Kbalasubramanian@
             scmmicro.co.in
             emc-p...@ieee.org         emc-p...@ieee.org
                                                                        cc

             06/09/2008 05:33                                      Subject
             AM                        ICES -003 approval for FCC DoC
                                       product

Dear Experts,
      We have tested our ITE device for FCC Part15 Class B compliance in an
NVLAP accredited lab. In the same lab for the same device we conducted
testing for CISPR22 Class B compliance also. Based on these 2 reports we
have issued DoC for placing the device in US & EU market. Now the same
device we plan to sell in Canada. Do we need another testing or can we
issue a DoC based on the FCC & CISPR reports.

Sincerely
 SCM
Microsystems (India) Pvt. Ltd.
K. Balasubramanian
                        Modules 0506,
0507 & 0508, D – Block,

Manager – Hardware
                                    South
Wing,

TIDEL Park,
Tel : +91 44 22540020  Ext : 305
            #4, Rajiv Gandhi
Road,(formerly Canal Bank Road)
Fax :+91 44
22540029
 Taramani,
Chennai – 600113. India

E-mail:kbalasubraman...@scmmicro.co.in          Web :
http://scmmicro.com
‘This email and any attachment may contain confidential information and are
intended solely for the use of the named recipient(s). If you have received
this information in error, you are prohibited from reading, copying,
distributing and using the information. If you are not a named addressee or
otherwise an intended recipient you are requested to immediately notify the
sender and to delete this email and all attachments from your system.’

List rules: http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html

     Scott Douglas           emcp...@ptcnh.net
     Mike Cantwell           mcantw...@ieee.org

     David Heald:            emc-p...@daveheald.com