Hi,

I proposed the problem of manual tool change and offset determination some
time ago, I have a small mill (always an MF70) without tool holders, so I'm
very interested.
I'm happy to see there is a first solution for the problem now.

Maybe I will be able to test it in a couple of days.
thanks chris,

Manfredi

My website: www.m24-pro.com
                 www.emc2cnc.altervista.org