On Fri, 10 Dec 2010 20:51:51 -0800
Kirk Wallace <kwall...@wallacecompany.com> wrote:

> Here is my latest stab at an all analog charge pump:
> http://www.wallacecompany.com/machine_shop/EMC2/chpmp-5a.png
>
> I'm thinking the opto-isolator on the input might be a good thing, but
> using an IC for one gate seemed kind of silly so I was thinking a FET
> on the output might work. I have no idea if the output circuit makes
> any sense. Comments are welcome.

Here is a charge pump board I currently build:
http://www.mattshaver.com/cp2estop/cp2estop.htm

The web page isn't finished yet, but there is a schematic showing the
use of an optoisolator. The board sells for $47.50, but I gather you
are pretty much intending on a DIY course of action ;)

Thanks,
Matt