2011/12/25  <kqt4a...@gmail.com>:

>> From integrator manual
>

> SCALE = 4000 ( HAL ) Specifies the number of pulses that corresponds to a
> move of one machine
> unit as set in the [TRAJ] section. For stepper systems, this is the number
> of step pulses
> issued per machine unit. For a linear axis one machine unit will be equal to
> the setting of
> LINEAR_UNITS. For an angular axis one unit is equal to the setting in
> ANGULAR_UNITS.
>
> With 1/8 stepping 4.444... pulses per degree

You have: 4.444 pulses per degree of motor shaft movement.
Manual is meant to say: x pulses per degree of end effector movement.

The difference between both: number that corresponds to gear reduction
ratio between motor and end effector.

If I understand correctly, You have some kind of reducer right after
the motor, so the SCALE parameter should be 4.444 * [ratio]

Viesturs