On Thu, 2012-01-12 at 17:28 -0500, gene heskett wrote:
> get another armload of 2 & 1/2" ring binders

If you can stand to wait for a bit, I'll run off a booklet-sized version
and send it to you. The printer uses bulk ink, I've finally got the
restack orientation down to a reflex, and I have a comb binding machine.
The booklet will be half-letter size, which is about what the old EAGLE
manuals used to be, back in the day. Color, too, if the PDF has any.

A 334 page manual will boil down to 84 letter-size sheets of paper, cut
in half to make 168 half-size sheets, so it'll be maybe 3/4 inch thick.
Thinner than the stack of EMC2 manuals everybody wanted to buy off me at
Cabin Fever a year or so ago...

Send me your mailing address and I'll get one off as soon as the CadSoft
site recovers from the 6.0.0 -> 6.1.0 onslaught.

Your payment: keep telling war stories that I can send to our Larval EE
in up Rochester as examples of what she won't learn in the classroom.

Deal?

--
Ed
http://softsolder.com