From: gene heskett [mailto:ghesk...@wdtv.com]
Sent: Sunday, March  25, 2012 6:31 PM
To: emc-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Emc-users] Tool change question
On Sunday, March 25, 2012 06:18:24 PM Gary Corlew did opine:

> My limit switches are at the ends of the travel farthest away from the
> chuck both axis(X & Z) I have no clue what s/b means, to set up your
> tools I set mine up to the end of the part you are going to machine
> after I face it off a little then take a cut on the od and set your
> tool to that

Thanks Gary.  As for s/b, its short hand for "should be".  I think I have a
printed copy of this link already, in a 3 ring binder out in the shop, just
need to locate it.  Too many 3 ring binders on the shelf now...

> This link should explain how to set up your lathe tools
> http://linuxcnc.org/docs/html/lathe_lathe-user.html

Cheers, Gene
You're either part of the solution or part of the problem.
                -- Eldridge Cleaver