> > That's also why I have home offset programmed, but ie. if I jog thoward
> > limit with 3000mm/min and "hit" it, what will happen?
>

> It will stop with acceleration values, defined in INI file.

Actually yes as long as I stay in joint mode this works, but after entering
world mode, this doesn't work any more, it just notify me that I'm over soft
limit and after hitting limit switch it stops with "e-stop". So, is this
difference caused by kinematics that I'm using (5axiskins) or anything else?
I didn't test it with gantrykins....