On Friday 16 September 2016 08:58:53 andy pugh wrote:

> On 16 September 2016 at 13:46, Gene Heskett <ghesk...@shentel.net>
wrote:
> > Ok, what I need is a true output for any input condition of i0 and
> > i1 except i1 true and i0 false. function 0x2, the only answer that
> > lut5.py gives you, doesn't do that.
>
> That's function FFFFFFFB actually.
>
> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_VlL39jUOPpS8Tt9mpRK-eaSTS6C6P
>HBDoE3JitvLzs/edit#gid=0

bookmarked. But where does it display the answer? I did try the 0xB but
that didn't work. Machine on button was locked out IIRC. Where does the
7 F's in front of it that you show, come from?

Anyway, I believe I have it working, with an and2 and a not. I may have
to play with delay timings to do rigid tapping. TBD.

Thanks Andy.