In my zone there are a lot of big servo motor manufactorer ( 30-50 hp and
more).... it work for siemens, snider, and many other big company .... as I
can see that power single phase is for special pourpuse only, and it can be
found normally in last page of big general product catalog of big company,
but if you call the producer no one know that it exist ...... the better
response to your first post is: buy an inverter for convert single phase to
3phase .... and than use cheap cina servo. ;)

obviuslly other motor type can solve your situation at minor cost.
About STMBL .... there are a certain number of commercial model ... but I
see not it is so used in industry machine/autoamation manufactoring ....
sincerely not know the reasons ... there are stmbl the electrical wheel of
tesla?

bkt