Snip

On Wed, Apr 11, 2018, 03:59 andy pugh <bodge...@gmail.com> wrote:

> That doesn't sound right.
>
> A brushless servo should be able to give rated torque indefinitely at
> absolutely zero rpm.

Mine is a brushed baldor motor , I agree a brushless will go all the way to
zero .

It sounds to me like your drive might be set up funny?

It may be , I just installed this last night and tuned, I suspect the 20:1
control ratio of the carotron has some to do with this. Although the selema
drive and the brown boveri I replaced had a similar low end response.
I presumed the red cap servo he is discussing to be a06 which should be
brushed unless I am wrong.