On Friday 22 March 2019 12:28:46 Ken Strauss wrote:

> [...]

Either one would do the job at $16 copy. In looking for brass versions, I
found quite a few, nearly all at $70 and up to nearly $300 for higher
pressure stuffs.  And if I had some brass stock for the screw I could
make it, but steel screws would just rust and clog.

So I changed to a pinch the hose idea, which I'll do this afternoon. I
can do that with a 1/2x3/4 piece of 1/8 alu panel scrap and a pair of
3mm.7 cap screws I already have a box of. Probably cold flow problems
with the plastic hose, but no long term corrosion to deal with.