On Fri, 22 Mar 2019 at 21:35, Jeff Johnson <john...@superiorroll.com> wrote:

> Anyone on here have opinions on Fusion 360 Cad/Cam by Autodesk?

I use it a fair bit. I actually have an Inventor license, but find
myself using Fusion for a lot of stuff to save booting the Mac into
the Windows VM.
(Also the native Fusion is a lot more snappy than the VM Inventor)

The CAM is very good.

You don't have to keep your models entirely in the cloud, you can save
local backups.

--
atp
lunatics."