the 24v common is currently not connected to the frame ground.  It is
floating.  well the meanwell powersupply has a ground terminal on the input
side that is connected to machine ground.  but the output side is
completely unconnected eg the 24 v and 0v are floating

I will double check the wiring and check if there is a problem