HI Monika I checked the links you post and they were stunning
beautiful, as the cry of the mourners in the Greek tragedies. By the
way a group of Uruguayan former political prisoners, many of them my
former comrades, put together a beatiful piece called Antigona
Oriental. It was a contrast between their texts and the text of the
Greek tragedy and it worked perfect. The old crimes and the new
shapes, but as Allan said probably Humanity has lived with torture and
mayhem since Man (and Woman) were born.
I think we deal different with pain and each one of us choose it's own
strategy and have his own array of tools to do that.
For me is writing for others is painting, for others dancing, etc.
Ana