On Wed 2015-09-16 16:21:12 -0400, Phil Stracchino wrote:
> While your point is in general valid, I suggest that if you KNOW
> something is in flux and do not know yet what its final form will be, it
> is prudent to wait until you know what it's going to look like before
> you rewrite code against it.  Rewriting the same body of code twice
> doubles the number of opportunities to introduce bugs.

The Enigmail team is part of these discussions, and the discussions are
not active enough.  Enigmail has an opportunity to stake out space with
reasonable choices.  "What its final form will be" will depend on the
information that feeds into the discussion, including information
derived from actual implementers working on improving their actual
software with an eye toward vocab consistency and UI/UX improvements :)

Without these kind of real-world contributions, the discussion won't
reach nearly as fruitful a conclusion (if indeed it ever concludes --
hopefully the discussion will be ongoing as more improvements are
found).

         --dkg