While I think it is fine to be tuning the language of these definition, the key
point, as I mentioned in an earlier message, is that these definitions are not
really normative with regard to such behavior.  There are other normative
portions of the specification that define precisely when and how [[Getter]] and
[[Setter]] are used.

Also, we have plenty of time over the next couple months to fine tune this sort
of language.  In preparations for next week meeting it is probably most
important to put time into identifying where there are real unresolved
technical decisions that need to be finalized. Tweaking the wording the reflect
the intent of those decisions can follow after the meeting.

Allen