On Mon, Jan 10, 2011 at 10:55 AM, Brendan Eich <[email protected]> wrote:
> In light of the incubation argument and big-ticket items, I don't think value 
> proxies break our complexity budget but they are very new. They're unlikely 
> to get into ES6. Let's keep discussing here and working on the wiki as 
> interest and time allow, and not try to kick them out for some false economy.

I'd also add, from my perspective helping direct Mozilla's efforts on
the JS engine, that having more implementations doing experimental
work to get experience with specific features (including how they can
be made high-performance, and how they compose with key stack cohorts
like the DOM) would be a huge help, and I think could dramatically
improve the resulting quality of the spec.  Erik: can the V8 team help
in this way?

Mike
_______________________________________________
es-discuss mailing list
[email protected]
https://mail.mozilla.org/listinfo/es-discuss

Reply via email to