Hey Patrick,

Ruben has offered to discuss things on the ED Facebook group. He wrote a
nice messages there :)

I'm afraid that my time is extreamly limited at the moment due to work and
life commitments. Also Ruben knows more about the topic so he's a good
person to speak for/to.

I'll reply as often as I can.

If anyone asks a question directly to me, I'll obviously answer it (given
time).

Regards, liam

--

Sincerely, Liam Kelly

Call me. +44 (0) 7595 618 129
Tweet me. @WordsFromLiam
Make Liverpool,
34 Regent Street,
North Docks,
Liverpool L3 7BN

*What's relevant to you?*
CEO - Make Liverpool (www.makeliverpool.com)
Chair - Baltic Triangle, Liverpool (http://baltictriangle.co.uk/)
Coach Educator for UK Ultimate and World Flying Disc Federation
Game Advisor Committee for WFDF