From: Dennis Miles [mailto:dmiles33...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, July 28, 2014 6:12 PM
To: Cor van de Water; Electric Vehicle Discussion List
Subject: Re: [EVDL] acquiring commercial l BEVs in non-compliance states

Dear Cor, It is not a case of WOULD they work on a vehicle that have not
been trained to SAFELY work on. But,  SHOULD they ??   NO !  As you may
be aware I am attempting to promote awareness ot the needed additional
procedures for anyone working NEAR high voltage. (And I intend to train
a few of them myself, because I am qualified to do so...)See my Video on
You Tube. I feel the TESLA fires were the sort of publicity we do not
want.. But ad EV owner working on some simple task on his or her car and
being killed by the high voltage, that, would disturb me even more. (And
not all EV and HEV owner has had the advantage of the great advice on
the EVDL !

Dennis Lee Miles

(evprofes...@evprofessor.com <mailto:evprofes...@evprofessor.com> )

 Founder:    EV Tech. Institute Inc.

Phone # (863) 944-9913 (12 noon to 12 midnight Eastern US Time)

Educating yourself, does not mean you were stupid; it means, you are
intelligent enough,  to know, that there is plenty left to learn!

          You Tube Video link:  http://youtu.be/T-FVjMRVLss

On Mon, Jul 28, 2014 at 8:49 PM, Cor van de Water via EV