"LRR" is code for "labeled for high pressure".  No 35 psi tire is LRR.
Load range E truck tires (80 psi) in a highway tread are almost all rated
as LRR.  So I am confused when you say you can't find a LRR tire for your
truck?   And yes, I have personally run 44 psi car tires at 75 psi for
their entire life with no problems even on rocky Montana back roads.  That
was the only way to get over 30 mpg with awd 96 Subaru.  As for my truck
and trailer I keep them right at 80 psi though I am confident they can
safely handle much more.   On my 36 International hot rod I will likely be
testing "big" truck tires on 17.5" rims.  These are "real" truck tires and
come in load range G at 120 psi!  There is a weight penalty for stop and
start, but just cruising I predict better efficiency than "car" tires.