Such as the guy that wanted to incorporate diesel? I don't remember the detail,
but while that turned my own stomach, I am also fascinated by the many ways in
which EV is done by hobbyists.

So while I agree with what are suggesting, it seems that the question is really
about whether it's the DIY and hobbyist nature of the list is what's unique and
what people want to maintain, or whether it's something else.

Sent from my iPhone