Apples and oranges. This is a stationary generator in a steel permanent
mounting container. Look at car engines that easily deliver 100kw of power
while weighing 1/10 of that diesel generator. Heck, take a transaxle from a
Prius as the motors are already PM and bolted to an engine and you have almost
all parts of the setup. Just add a controller for injection and throttle
opening motor drive while reading rpm and O2 sensors and you go. If you find a
way to send the canbus commands to the inverter then you have electric start
and regulation of output power for charging. Neat self-contained package.
Cor