Jay Summet via EV wrote:
Just don't plug in the 20 amp 125 volt and 50 amp 250 volt receptacle at
the same time.

Well yes, *I* don't need any interlocks to know not to do that....but I
like to make it so that nobody else can do anything stupid when I'm not
there....

Lester chargers have an elegantly simply way to handle this. They have male 120v and 240v plugs on the front panel. You then have two cords, one for 120vac and one for 240vac. The trick is that there's a sliding door over the two connectors. To use the 120v plug, you slide the door over to cover the 240vac plug. And vice versa to use the 240v plug. There's no way to plug in two cords at once, or to touch the unused male plug's pins when "hot". :-)

--
Do the thing that needs to be done, even if no one else yet notices
that it needs doing. -- anonymous