From: EV [mailto:ev-boun...@lists.evdl.org] On Behalf Of Cor van de
Water via EV
Sent: Tuesday, October 04, 2016 11:28 PM
To: Electric Vehicle Discussion List
Subject: Re: [EVDL] To fully charge or not to fully charge that
isthequestion

Here is the article about the 200k mi Tesla (in 1 year) Note that
Tesloop is actually aiming at putting 400k mi on their cars each year,
so the 8 year warranty on battery and drivetrain would give them ~3
million miles under warranty...
Their website has a blog with a few of the details, including an early
front motor replacement under warranty.

Cor van de Water
Chief Scientist
Proxim Wireless

office +1 408 383 7626                    Skype: cor_van_de_water
XoIP   +31 87 784 1130                    private: cvandewater.info

http://www.proxim.com

This email message (including any attachments) contains confidential and
proprietary information of Proxim Wireless Corporation.  If you received
this message in error, please delete it and notify the sender.  Any
unauthorized use, disclosure, distribution, or copying of any part of
this message is prohibited.