Do you know the battery pack capacity in Wh or Ah? If Ah, do you know the
nominal pack voltage? Sorry if I just missed it in your ad description.
Also would be nice if you knew Wh/mile or Ah/mile that it uses at a speed
around 45 mph. Looks like it is in great condition inside and out,
unfortunately I'm out west, so expensive to ship it here. Also would be nice
if you had a photo of the battery pack to give an idea how much space there
is to replace it with new Li-based batteries.  One more thing, what about
parts and technical info sources if the controller, DC/DC, etc, fails?

Thanks