> On Apr 26, 2017, at 9:14 AM, Willie via EV <ev@lists.evdl.org> wrote:
>  ... It astonishes me that anyone with an understanding of what happened
> would even consider buying a GM vehicle.

I understand exactly how you feel. I had to do some serious soul searching
before I bought my Chevrolet Bolt, but I'm glad I did. This is an incredible
car. Far better than the Honda EVPlus I was able to drive during the six years
of the first CARB zero emission mandate. And the Nissan Leaf isn't even in the
same league much less the same ballpark.

Chevrolet seems to have some limited commitment to this car. It is currently
available across much of the country and will be available everywhere by
sometime this fall. They are training dealers to support it and seem very
responsive to early production issues.

This car would work perfectly for the way you use your EVs. If you are ever out
in Silicon Valley and want to take it for a ride, let me know.

Ed