On 04/26/2017 10:30 AM, EVDL Administrator via EV wrote:

NiMH doesn't have as high a specific energy as lithium, but it still makes a
pretty good EV battery -- or would have, if not for Chevron/Cobasys large
battery patent encumbering literally prohibiting the manufacure of modules
large enough to work in road EVs.  And here again we also see Panasonic's

As I understand the story told by WKTEC, you have glossed over GM's culpability in setting back the development of EVs by 10+ years. The Stan <whathisname> guy sold his NiMH IP to GM with the understanding that it would be used in EVs. Instead, GM sold the IP to parties it knew would kill the EV use. It astonishes me that anyone with an understanding of what happened would even consider buying a GM vehicle.