Cor van de Water via EV wrote:
I have done the toe-adjustment on my "Classic" (2002) Prius many years
ago (2004)
And indeed noticed that although the mileage was slightly better, it
also became more "squirrely" to drive at speed.

I wonder if it would be worthwhile to provide "automatic" toe-in adjustment to a car? Add a motorized servo that can tweak the toe-in, to take up the slack caused by slight misalignment, play, or "give" in the suspension?
--
Obsolete (Ob-so-LETE). Adjective. 1. Something that is simple,
reliable, straightforward, readily available, easy to use, and