Hey Lawrence

I agree your math is more correct.  I didn't see the article originally
when it came out but if you google the title of this thread you will see
lots of media outlets ran with it, mostly Canadian but some American ones
as well.  I saw it this morning when a local paper (metro news) ran an
article about more fast chargers coming to our province and they mentioned
the report.