Hello all,

Not sure if anyone has seen the article below:

In a report released in June, the Montreal Economic Institute concluded
provincial subsidies were the most expensive, least effective way to help
cut greenhouse gas emissions.

https://www.iedm.org/71213-electric-vehicle-subsidies-expensive-and-ineffective

Would anyone care to comment on this?  Agree or disagree?  Is it oil funded
FUD? I live in Nova Scotia, Canada, one of the have-not provinces for EV
rebates.  I can affirm that without rebates EV car sales here are pretty
well nonexistent, most dealers here carry very little EV stock and the
charging infrastructure is well behind provinces that do offer rebates.  I
see other  media outlets and even local environmental groups regularly
quoting this article too.  Sounds like my province will never get an
incentive with this type of media :-(

Cheers
Dan