On 28 Dec 2017 at 18:31, Lee Hart via EV wrote:

> Lots of "something elses".  Good aerodynamics. Low frontal area. Flush
> windows. An absolutely smooth flat bottom. No front grille. High
> pressure, low rolling resistance tires (small by modern standards).
> Brakes that don't drag. A motor and controller so efficient that they
> don't need a power-consuming liquid cooling system.

Also a light, efficient transaxle.  Even the Geo Metro factory transaxle was
too high in friction for his taste, so Worden chucked it and built something
better.  There may be other EV conversion business that went this far, but I
don't know of any.

That's what James Worden was all about.  He obsessively tuned efficiency in
his EVs.  That's why he routinely won the Tour de Sol, and also part of why
his cars were too expensive to ever sell well.

David Roden - Akron, Ohio, USA
EVDL Administrator