On 10/24/21 4:35 PM, (-Phil-) wrote:
I'd say there's no way Tesla is going to "open up" the supercharging network in the US, even in the next 2 years, let alone the end of this year.   They can (and are being legally required to) in Europe, where they have already switched most of their network to 100% compatible Type 2 CCS.   The US has 100% proprietary, no other EVs are compatible with this.