I'd say there's no way Tesla is going to "open up" the supercharging
network in the US, even in the next 2 years, let alone the end of this
year.   They can (and are being legally required to) in Europe, where they
have already switched most of their network to 100% compatible Type 2
CCS.   The US has 100% proprietary, no other EVs are compatible with this.