It also should be noted that Tesla increasingly has competition. It
may be true that something like a Chevy Bolt is not quite the car a
Model S is but it does have a radio (satellite radio even),
potentially bose sound, and it drives basically just as far as a Model
S does. Tesla has long had a service problem. Compare that to Chevy
where I bought a 2022 Bolt and it had a noise problem that is known.
There is a service bulletin about it. I got it right in for service,
they fixed the noise, I got it back. There was no difficulty in doing
this. GM may have a lot of old sins to account for but they know how
to be a car company. Sooner or later Tesla will need to learn how to
be a car company too or everyone else will eventually overtake them.