Thanks Phil
Sounds like a project :-)
I also have a Schneider SW4024 that powers the well pump and fridge during a
power outage but the LiFePO4 batts are only 7KWh tied to 1200W solar panels and
a Bergey XL-1 (1KW rated) but at night in a storm probably only get 5KWh out.
I just measured the 2020 EnergyStar 1ton heat pump at 6.5A 120V (about 26Seer)
which is better than I thought.  I have a similar Klimaire that’s 2014 and
draws 12A 120V doing the same job (about 17seer).  Maybe just put another log
on the fire :-)
Stay warm ,
Mark

Sent from my iPhone