Portland Oregon area just experienced a wind/cold event that took away
power from 150,000+.
I have a new in the box 7500 watt tri-fuel generator but had not set it up
yet (of course).
My model 3 was charged, but not setup with an inverter yet due to lack of
motivation, but our Rav4 Prime
had a full tank of gas and the 1500 watt built-in inverter that runs off
the high voltage pack.
I wired a short cord on the furnace (NG furnace) so we had heat as it was
12F out and ran a cord into the house
under the garage door so we could run a light or two and the 2 burner
countertop induction stove and refrigerator.
Pretty sweet.  In on mode (with doors locked with key), the rav4 would turn
on when the battery got low and recharge the battery.
After 24 hours, it used 1/8 tank of gas but we were warm and had
light/food.  I went out and got 10 gal of gas to fire up the generator
and the power came on before I got back.  Still fun.

Phil Hochstetler