My backup is a complete 85kWh pack from a 2014 Tesla Model S which is
hooked to a 15kW split-phase inverter made by Bel (out of production), but
with some crafty software on my controller I can go open my main breaker on
the meter and turn on that system.  It fires up the whole hose, then when
(if) the sun comes out, my SMA 7.7kW grid-tie solar inverter "thinks" that
the Bel inverter is the grid and begins pushing back into the Tesla
battery.   When the Tesla pack hits 85% SoC, my controller "burps" the AC
by switching to 50hz for one cycle, then back to 60hz.  This causes the SMA
to disconnect and wait 5 minutes.  It will keep repeating this until the
SoC is below 85%.   The controller is based on an ESP32 so it has a web
page and will send out low SoC warnings to my phone.   My house is
heated/cooled by a LG multi-zone mini-split heat pump, so it runs fine on
the off-grid system.   I also still have the house's original natural gas
furnace if needed, but I normally don't run it.

I told myself I'd automate this with a big 250A contactor on the main AC
input, but it's a lot of expense/work and the power isn't out here but
maybe a few times a year, and I can handle the manual switchover when it's
needed.   I have all my critical gear on a 2kVa off-line UPS hooked to a
48v 280Ah LFP bank, so that will stay up anyway.

Picture of the Tesla pack in my workshop:
https://ingineerix.com/pic/?tesla-super-powerwall

Bel 15kW inverter:
https://www.belfuse.com/product-detail/power-solutions-custom-value-added-solutions-emobility-350invch150-inverter-charger