On Mar 11, 2009, at 2:52 PM, Chris Calloway wrote:
There have also been some monumental Plone and Zope project failures and unmet expectations due to Plone over-marketing in my neck of the woods that have given Plone a bad name in many quarters around where I live. It's very hard to market Plone here to anyone who knows what content management is because they have X number of Plone horror stories to draw upon already as their main knowledge of what content management is.

I'd be interested in hearing as many of these stories as possible so we can help others not make the same mistakes. I bet that rarely Plone was the issue, but the people involved in the project just didn't know what power they really had. I could be wrong and would still love to leverage this info if possible.

S i x  F e e t  U p ,  I n c .  |  http://www.sixfeetup.com
Phone: +1 (317) 861-5948 x602
ANNOUNCING the first Plone Immersive Training Experience | Sept. 10-11-12, 2009